So the lovely Amy from Perfect Imperfections nominated me for this award and I’m really thankful for it! :) I had already been nominated once before and I had a lot of fun doing it, so I was very excited to do it again!
- Give 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions given
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Set them 11 questions
- Put the award button on your site
- I love shopping for art supplies.
- When I was younger I went through that phase where you dress all in black… I loved it.
- I can’t go a day without lip balm.
- I really love going to museums, especially natural history museums.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday and I have to say this because it’s just around the cooorneeerr *dances*
- I have a fast metabolism and eat a lot.
- I love to visit castles, palaces and places like that. My favorite one is the Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany.
- I’m fascinated by horror stories. And they’re 523803 times better if they’re based on true stories!!
- I love musical films.
- I have a really good memory.
- My favorite Pokémon is Blastoise.
1) Tea or coffee?
This is actually an interesting question for me. I love drinking a cup of coffee every night, although it’s something I can skip, but having a nice warm drink at the end of the day is very comforting :3 I’ve tried to like tea, seriously, I’ve made myself want to like it. I’ve bought lots of different kinds of tea to find one I would like… I know it sounds weird, but yeah haha. Not much luck there. Although I did find some I actually liked!! Fruit tea :) but I’ll just have to stay away from the herbal ones… ugh :(... Oh and iced tea! I do love iced tea :)
2) Cats or dogs?
Oh my, this one’s hard :( I don’t think I can choose… Cats and dogs are so different. I love dogs and I used to have one, I really like how loyal, cute and playful they are. But I also like how graceful cats are, they’re beautiful and they’ve got a bad-ass attitude that I can’t help but love… I wish I were a cat… Haha oh my God it’s just my second answer and you must already think I’m a weirdo.
3) What is your favorite tv show?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S. It’s perfect and I always laugh with every single episode, no matter how many times I’ve watched it.
4) What is your favorite type of music?
Hmm so many! I really love classical music a lot. I also like rock, classic rock, pop, punk, power pop, electropop and Asian music (kpop, jpop, jrock, etc.).
5) Who is your favorite celebrity?
I’m not really into the whole celebrity thing (or what it’s become). I think people don’t see that they’re actually real human beings, instead of these flawless kind of people that the media wants you to believe. But there are still some people in the business I really admire for their talent and personality, and I think that’s the whole point of liking a celebrity :) they’ve got influence and they can actually help and contribute to the world.
That being said, I’d definitely choose Freddie Mercury. I think he was an amazing performer and human being. I love Queen, I enjoy their music a lot and they’ve made some of the most beautiful songs ever created.
I also like Emma Watson and Keira Knightley a lot. They seem to be really inspiring women and I admire their work.
6) What is your favorite season?
Autumn and winter. I used to live in Germany and I really love that time of the year, but we don’t have that in Venezuela :’( I hope I get to live in some other country in the future where there’s autumn and winter!
7) What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
Reading! :) I also enjoy drawing and playing video games.
8) What is your favorite dessert?
I sometimes think that the answer would be Cheesecake. I LOVE it!! But I do like a lot of desserts :P
9) If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
I’ve always wanted to go to Japan and South Korea.
10) What is your favorite movie?
Nooo, this one’s really difficult! Hmm let’s see… I love the Disney Classics (omg don’t make me choose!), Pixar movies, Tim Burton movies, Frozen… So many :’(
11) If you could meet any blogger in real life, who would it be?
I think it'd be Zoella. She seems to be incredibly nice and she’s very inspiring.
- Just Another Style
- She Dreams Fashion
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite Disney movie?
- Cold or hot weather?
- What’s your favorite band/musician?
- If you could change your name, what would it be?
- What’s your greatest virtue?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- Do you have any special talent?
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I thank Amy again for nominating me, I really enjoyed doing this and I hope everyone I nominated does too! :)
And I’d also like to nominate everyone who read this and wants to join! Feel free to do so and leave a comment with a link to your blog so I can read it! :D
Thank you for reading! Bye-Bye! ♥