- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Write 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions they set you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to answer your own set of questions.
- I don't like sleeping much and love going to bed really late.
- I’m a pescetarian.
- I like learning languages. I speak Spanish, English, German and have been learning French for a while. When I was younger I learned a little bit of Japanese.
- I’m crazy about period dramas and books.
- I feel really out of place and uncomfortable in the country I live. I plan to leave someday.
- I’m terrified of getting older.
- I like listening to Asian music and watching Asian dramas.
- I study Software Engineering.
- I would love to have a dragon or be a mermaid (this one’s not as serious as the others, but that doesn’t make it any less true).
- I can’t stand people who are disrespectful, inconsiderate and/or unpunctual.
- I love watching documentaries, especially if they’re about sea creatures or World War II.
- What is your favorite book and why?
Pride and Prejudice. I think it’s beautifully written and I can’t help but love Lizzie and Darcy (together and separately); most people think it’s just about their love story, but it’s a lot more than that, it’s about all the Bennets and their struggles, and the book also shows the pressure society puts on people to behave in a certain way, especially women. And we can learn a lot about not judging people’s characters based on appearances and/or status.
- What is your favorite blog and why?
Zoella’s, she’s an incredibly sweet person and I love how she can be really funny and then talk about very important things too. She’s very inspirational.
- What blog post are you most proud about and why?
The one I made about catcalling and street harassment, it’s something that’s become a huge issue (it’s gotten pretty awful in Venezuela, I seriously hate walking on the street… that shouldn’t happen), but people are not considering it to be important, when I talk about it, especially to men, they think I’m overreacting.
- What is your favorite clothing brand?
I don’t really have one.
- Who is your favorite musical artist?
Queen, their music is really unique and Freddie Mercury is definitely a legend.
- What is the best album you have ever listened to?
This one’s difficult… I like My Chemical Romance’s Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge and Avril Lavigne’s Under My Skin, those are albums that helped me a lot when growing up and I just like the way I feel when I listen to their songs.
- What is your favorite memory you can think of?
When I was younger we lived in Germany and I remember going out around Christmas while it snowed, they had these pretty markets with a lot of Christmas lights and the stores displayed beautiful animated toys. It was very pretty.
- If you could only take one thing to a dessert island, what would it be?
My kindle… with unlimited battery and unlimited books :) muahaha!
- What’s you star sign and do you believe in them?
Libra. I still don’t know if I believe in them or not, but I have to say that when I read descriptions about Libra, they do describe me a little bit.
- What’s the best thing you ever bought and why?
My kindle (as you may have already realized, I love my kindle). At first I didn’t think I needed/wanted one, I like holding and smelling the book while I read, I like seeing my library get fuller and fuller, so I thought the kindle was not for me… I was SO wrong! I can’t find all the books I want where I live, so getting the digital copy online is just amazing :’). And having all my books with me all the time is just too good to be true ♥
- What’s the once place you have always wanted to visit?
I’ve always wanted to go to Japan and South Korea.
- Betty and a Mug of Cocoa
- Anne’s Scribbles & Doodles
- Lush Lolita
- Whimsical Fawn
- What Rachael Wrote
- Brunette in Black
- Thirteen Thoughts
- A Style Shake
Questions for the Nominated
- Why did you start a blog?
- What's your favorite place in the world?
- Three words to describe you:
- Do you speak any other languages?
- If you could choose to have a superpower, what would it be?
- Something you’ve done you’re really proud of?
- What’s your favorite book?
- If you could live in another country, which one would it be?
- What do you do to relax?
- If you could be a mythical creature, what would you be?
- Share one of your favorite quotes:
Thank you for reading and thanks again to Fiz for nominating me! I loved doing this and I hope the people I nominated do too! :) Bye-Bye! ♥