Sunday, June 26, 2016

E3 2016 Games I'm Excited About + I'm Moving!


Every year, I'm looking forward to know what's going to be revealed at E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo). Sadly, I can't really get all excited because, since I live in Venezuela, I can't afford to buy the new consoles and games, so all those cool new things are out of my reach. But no more...

Because I'm soon moving to Spain!


Well, of course I won't be able to buy anything the first few months I'm there (I'm still pretty poor), and it's not like I'm going to be owning all the consoles in the market. But hey! It's a start, I think I might already be seeing a Nintendo 3DS in the near future... Or that's what I hope for anyway.

I'm no big spender, I like saving money, I think it's extremely important. So I guess I'm going to be waiting for a while until I have enough money to buy a new video game console, since it's not really a necessity, but something I'd like to have and that would make happy.

Anyway, I guess I felt like I could be excited this year, since I'm going to a place where I can actually buy stuff with the money I earn, a place where it's not impossible.

And oh my God, a place where I can find and afford all the food I want (priorities!).

So let's just now get to the goodies (in no specific order)... And yes, I now there are a lot of games here and for different consoles too, and that I probably won't be able to get them all, but that doesn't mean I can't be excited about them :P

By the way, some of these games have been announced before, but they were still featured at this year's E3.

Pokémon GO
By: Niantic, The Pokémon Company, Nintendo
Platform: Android, iOS
Genre: Augmented reality


"Travel between the real world and the virtual world of Pokémon with Pokémon GO for iPhone and Android devices. With Pokémon GO, you’ll discover Pokémon in a whole new world—your own! Pokémon GO is built on Niantic’s Real World Gaming Platform and will use real locations to encourage players to search far and wide in the real world to discover Pokémon. Pokémon GO will allow players to find and catch more than a hundred different Pokémon as they explore their surroundings." (Source: Pokémon website)

I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR THIS. Seriously, ever since it was announced that they were making this, I've wanted it. I was wondering how I would make it work though, since I can't take my phone out when I'm on the streets because it's dangerous, but I guess I'll be able to do that now, huh?


Pokémon Sun and Moon
By: Game Freak, The Pokémon Company, Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Genre: RPG


"As we celebrate 20 years since the launch of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green in Japan, the next era of Pokémon games is being announced! Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are coming out for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family in holiday 2016, with a new world, new Pokémon, and new adventures to discover!" (Source: Pokémon website)

Yes. Yes, I am a Pokémon fan. I don't watch the show anymore (I loved it when I was a child though), but I still play the games, because they're amazing. I've been playing them my whole life. I've played pretty much every Pokémon game out there, but I don't own a Nintendo 3DS, so I haven't been able to play those. I hope that changes soon.


Persona 5
By: Atlus, P Studio
Platform: PlayStation 3. PlayStation 4
Genre: RPG, Social Simulation


"Persona 5 is a role-playing video game where the player takes on the role of a silent protagonist, and experiences events over the course of one year while attending high school in Tokyo: the year is punctuated by events such as school trips and festivals. The Social Link system from Persona 3 and 4 returns in an altered form, alongside an additional "Cooperation" feature that helps gain allies within the city. As with previous entries in the series, the game uses a turn-based combat system. A central part of combat is using Personas, manifestations of a character's psyche: they are summoned through a character's mask. New Personas can be attained through demon negotiation: after knocking all enemies down, the player can talk to them and ask them to join the player as a Persona. The party also has access to long-range and short-range weapons." (Source: Wikipedia page)

Persona games are SO good, you guys. So, so good. The last one came out a long time ago, and I've been wanting this new game since then, I'm so happy it's finally here... Well, almost. But we now it's coming!


The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
By: Nintendo EPD, Nintendo
Platform: Wii U, NX
Genre: Action, Adventure


"Forget everything you know about The Legend of Zelda games. Step into a world of discovery, exploration and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across fields, through forests and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the ruined kingdom of Hyrule in this stunning open-air adventure." (Source: Nintendo website)

How could I not be excited about this??!! Look at it!! I love Zelda games, they're perfection. Well, until the creators decided to make the games extremely difficult to play with the Wii controllers. I hope this one doesn't have that problem, because I don't want to get all frustrated while playing just because of the controller. Anyway, this looks AMAZING, and I can't wait to finally have this game in my hands.


Final Fantasy XV
By: Square Enix Business Division 2, Square Enix
Platform: PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Genre: RPG, Action


"Get ready to be at the center of the ultimate fantasy adventure. Enter the world of FINAL FANTASY XV, and experience epic action-packed battles along your journey of discovery. You are Noctis, the Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Lucis, and your quest is to reclaim your homeland from the clutches of the imperial army. Joined by your closest friends, you will take the wheel and experience a voyage like no other, traveling through the breathtaking world of Eos encountering larger-than-life beasts and unforgiving enemies. You will learn to master the skills of weaponry and magic, channelling the power of your ancestors allowing you to effortlessly warp through the air in thrilling combat." (Source: Final Fantasy XV website)

I love Final Fantasy games. Every time one of them comes out, I want it. That simple.

Although I'll admit I was pretty mad when they changed the game's name from Final Fantasy Versus XIII and decided that it wasn't going to be released for the PlayStation 3. It broke my heart.


God of War
By: SIE Santa Monica Studio, Sony Interactive Entertainment
Platform: PlayStation 4
Genre: Action, Adventure


"God of War is an upcoming third-person action-adventure video game in development by Santa Monica Studio and to be published by Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) for the PlayStation 4 (PS4) console. It will be the eighth installment in the God of War series, the eighth chronologically, and the sequel to 2010's God of War III. The game will be a soft reboot for the franchise and will take the series to the world of Norse mythology—all previous games were based on Greek mythology. Series protagonist Kratos will return as the main character, and he now has a son. Kratos acts as a mentor and protector to his son, and has to master the rage that has driven him for many years." (Source: Wikipedia page)

I'm not the biggest God of War fan or anything, I've played a couple of the previous games, and they're great. So, if I get the chance, I would like to play this one, since I'm pretty sure I would enjoy it a lot. Kratos also looks pretty bad-ass here.


Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
By: Square Enix 1st Production Department, Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios
Platform: PlayStation 4
Genre: RPG, Action


"KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is a compilation that brings the popular KINGDOM HEARTS [Dream Drop Distance] to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system platform remastered in high definition. Originally released in 2012, KINGDOM HEARTS [Dream Drop Distance] HD is a full-HD remastered version of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]. Series protagonists Sora and Riku take on the Mark of Mastery exam in preparation for coming threats. The signature action of the KINGDOM HEARTS series has evolved, allowing players to experience faster-paced battles and exploration at a blistering pace." (Source: Square Enix Online Store)

I feel like the Kingdom Hearts people have been breaking my heart over and over and over again. We've been waiting so long for Kindom Hearts 3 and then it doesn't even get released for the PlayStation 3, but PlayStation 4. And they're always releasing these other games that have to do with the main story. I'll be honest, I'm pretty confused by now. Those other games are confusing me and I haven't enjoyed them all. But hey, I still want to play this.


Horizon Zero Dawn
By: Guerrilla Games, Sony Interactive Entertainment
Platform: PlayStation 4
Genre: RPG, Action


"In a lush, post-apocalyptic world where nature has reclaimed the ruins of a forgotten civilization, pockets of humanity live on in primitive hunter-gatherer tribes. Their dominion over the new wilderness has been usurped by the Machines – fearsome mechanical creatures of unknown origin. Play as Aloy, a young hunter on a quest to discover her destiny among the remnants of the ancient past. Shunned by her own tribe since birth, Aloy has learned to harness her agility, cunning, and deadly aim to hunt the Machines, defend against rival tribes, and survive in the unforgiving wilds." (Source: PlayStation website)

This game looks so beautiful fakwghegwlgjawlgblaekr. I can't.


Harvest Moon: Skytree Village
By: Natsume Ltd., Natsume Inc.
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Genre: Life Simulation, Farming Simulation


"The game is set in the land known as the “Oasis of the Harvest Goddess.” Many people used to live in Skytree Village, and the land was once lush and green. But after the power of the Harvest Goddess gradually waned, the land became parched and dry. It’s up to the player to revive the seven Skytrees and give the Harvest Goddess her power back to restore life to the land." (Source: The Harvest Moon wiki)

I'm a big fan of Harvest Moon. My favorite one is definitely Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility for the Wii (one of my favorite games, actually), and I've been playing Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns for the Nintendo DS for years, meaning that, whenever I want to relax and play something nice and cute, I just pick up that game. Something I love about these is that they're always getting better and better, even if the previous ones were already amazing. And they're pretty adorable, too... Also, I want to live in a cute place like you see in these games *sigh*



World of Final Fantasy
By: Square Enix
Platform: PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita
Genre: RPG, Action


"Embark on an adventure unlike any before to an all new WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY. With charming, stylized visuals for both the young and the young at heart, players will collect, raise, and battle iconic monsters by stacking them to form adorable yet strategic monster towers. The memorable legends of FINAL FANTASY come to life in this imaginative, colorful world as an epic story fit for the smallest of heroes unfolds." (Source: PlayStation website)

Like I already mentioned, I love Final Fantasy. AND LOOK HOW CUTE THIS GAME IS.


Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
By: Square Enix
Platform: PlayStation 4
Genre: RPG, Action


"Enter an era of war within the world of Ivalice. The small kingdom of Dalmasca, conquered by the Archadian Empire, is left in ruin and uncertainty. Princess Ashe, the one and only heir to the throne, devotes herself to the resistance to liberate her country. Vaan, a young man who lost his family in the war, dreams of flying freely in the skies. In a fight for freedom and fallen royalty, join these unlikely allies and their companions as they embark on a heroic adventure to free their homeland." (Source: Square Enix Online Store)

Again, Final Fantasy.


Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past
By: Heartbeat, ArtePiazza, Square Enix, Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Genre: RPG, Action


"Travel to the past to save the present as you restore forgotten lands and battle an unknown evil in this classic Dragon Quest adventure completely rebuilt from the ground up for the Nintendo 3DS system. Customize your party with over 30 classes and rank up in turn-based battles to learn new spells and abilities in this timeless quest!" (Source: Nintendo website)

Dragon Quest games are adorable (and this one's a remake of an oldie), I haven't played many of them, but I still think they're really cute and so my kind of games.


Ever Oasis
By: Grezzo, Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Genre: RPG


"Ever Oasis tells the story of Tethu, a young boy who must create a village in the middle of the desert to serve as a launching point for a quest to find his older brother, who has been spirited away by the forces of Chaos." (Source: Wikipedia page)

This game looks completely adorable, and I don't know anything about it, but I saw the gameplay and loved it.


Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
By: Atlus, Nintendo
Platform: Wii U
Genre: RPG


"Slay monsters—and slay like a pop star—in this brand-new RPG from acclaimed developer Atlus. An interdimensional evil has invaded modern-day Tokyo, resulting in this fantastical barrage of music, style, and yes, danger. So fight back! Battle through dungeons to pump up your strategy and creatively decimate your foes…before all hope fades to black." (Source: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE website)

By the people who make Persona. It does have some similarities, which makes it pretty awesome.


Mario Party Star Rush
By: Nintendo
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Genre: Party


"Mario Party Star Rush is a handheld party video game in the Mario Party series based on group minigame events that follow a board game conceit. Star Rush's main change to the franchise is its replacement of turn-based gameplay with the ability to move at will, simultaneously, and without set paths on the game board. The game's main mode is "Toad Scramble", in which all players play as Toad from the Mario franchise. Other Mario series characters can be recruited to play on the player's team, but are not themselves playable. Star Rush features boss battles where players compete to deal the most damage to the boss." (Source: Wikipedia page)

Well, who doesn't love Mario Party?


Wow... A lot of games indeed. I'm sorry this is so long, but hey, E3 is only once a year :P


Do you play video games? Any new games you're excited about?

Thank you for reading! Bye-Bye! ♥

8 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to be so much closer in terms of where we are in the world seeing as I am in the Netherlands! You seem really excited about moving and that is such a good mindset to have. Hope the moving process goes smoothly and I am looking forward to seeing you discover the area when you get there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! :D Omg yes, I'm very excited, although still a bit nervous... but definitely more excited :3 Thank you! I hope the whole process goes smoothly as well!

      Delete
  3. Great read and lovely blog.Thanks for sharing .New fan on gfc you are welcome to visit my page too.keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! And thank you so much for the support!! ^-^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...